Light of my Living Room

Through our adventures Ty and I find we disagree on very few things.  After being married for over 13 years he knows my style and I know his. We tend to find our common ground easily.

New Lamps were on my list of making our living room more interesting. I have found so many beautiful lamps. I send a pic to Ty, he doesn't like.  So I move on. Ty finds lamps he likes, I don't.  I figure we have to find something we both like...eventually.  So after months of looking, shopping online, etc. we decide to just make our own.  The material of choice was copper piping. 
It amazes me how much piping we have bought for decorative purposes!

Our lamps turned out a bit taller than I expected and again, I apologize for not having progress pictures and how we did it explanations.   I was not anticipating writing a blog about these things at the time. 

<script async defer src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js"></script>

We have talked about doing more to the lamps like aging the copper more or changing the shape of the base.  I have two lamps like this one now.  They are simple in design and the light is a nice warm glow. 

We will likely change these or alter them in the future, and I'll update this post when the time comes. For now, these are the lamps that light up my living room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sew Simple Shoulder Rest Pouch

One Thing Leads to Another

Bamboozled